Student Health and Wellness Training
Train with a group for the big race!
University of Iowa Students: RiverRun will be partnering with a program ran by Student Health & Wellness in the spring to coordinate with students who are looking to train for the RiverRun 5K, improve their running abilities, or get more active! Captains will lead teams of all running abilities in this fun and exciting training program. The program will be free to participate in and encourages students of all skill levels to join! SIGN UP COMING SOON!
Start and end dates: Monday, March 11th – Sunday, April 14th (Optional training over Spring Break provided)
WHO WOULD MAKE A GREAT TRAINING CAPTAIN?
- Anyone who enjoys motivating and helping others achieve their goals
- Anyone looking to obtain leadership experience to include on a resume
- Anyone who enjoys running and is enthusiastic
- Anyone with availability to lead two group runs per week
- Anyone looking for community outreach hours
For more information visit: https://uiowa.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_afMRw1xMyKoHPNP